Jeff and I flew into San Juan on Feb 27, 2010. We stayed at a hotel right on the ocean for the first night before our cruise. This picture is from our hotel room, the view was nice but the hotel was horrbile. Very musty and wet in the room becuase of the ac. I could not get warm to save my life becuase everything was damp, it was terrible!! But the view was great!! This was the 2nd time seeing the ocean in my life and it was amazing!
We went to get dinner later that night and got some great mexican food and it tasted so good. It was a tiny bar and we got seated next to the window. These next pictures are taken from our table. It was amazing to eat and see the ocean and listen to the sounds.!!

Pretty! I want to go too!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to blog stalk you. :)
ReplyDelete